Blue Fitness / Bodytech 20 February 2021
The comprehensive one day’s certification programme is your start in becoming an authorised Spinning® Instructor.
8:15am for a 8:30am start at Blue Fitness, 45A Normanby Rd, Mt Eden, Auckland.
Led by Peter Yeoman an International Spinning Master Instructor the day prepares you for the online Spinning Instructor Exam and provides you with the knowledge and skills to become a dynamic indoor cycling leader.
Components of the day include:
- Spinner® bike setup and safety
- Cycling biomechanics
- Creating motivating class ride profiles
- Coaching and teaching skills
- Spinning Energy Zones™ and heart rate training
- Visualization techniques to enhance the mind/body connection
Come prepared for two rides:
11am - A Form and Technique ride at nearby BodyTech
3- 4:00 pm - The final team ride, also at BodyTech
Once completed, practice teaching using the training plan in your Spinning Instructor Manual and then take and pass the online Spinning Instructor Exam at your convenience.
WHAT TO BRING:
Instructors are encouraged to bring the following:
- Paper and Pen
- Bike (padded) shorts (clothes for 2 classes for the day)
- Water bottle/towel
- Stiff soled shoes, or cycling shoes with SPD cleats
- Comfortable warm clothes for theory portions of the day
- Lunch/energy food
- Heart Rate Monitor
For more information about the Spinning Programme head to www.spinning.com