Become a Certified Spinning® Instructor with the creators of indoor cycling and the world’s most recognized certification program.
Spinning® Instructor Certification
Who is it for?
Spinning® Instructor Certification is the original certification course. It prepares you to lead classes with all the essential knowledge, such as bike setup and safety, form and technique, intensity zones and interval training, cueing for performance, motivation, and creating classes and playlists.
This is ideal for you if:
- You love taking classes, and you want to learn how to get better on the bike.
- You taught indoor cycling before, but want to earn the official Spinning® certification
Live training (in-person) led by Master Instructor Peter Yeoman in a group setting at our Auckland Spinning® facility. You don’t need to be affiliated with a Spinning® facility to attend. Simply register for the live training course that works with your schedule.
You will learn how to:
- Find the appropriate bike fit settings for yourself and others
- Ride with optimal technique for safety and performance
- Understand and use metrics like heart rate, cadence and power
- Deliver cues that motivate and coach riders to get results
- Lead a class using predesigned Spinning® class profiles
- Create your own classes based on ride type or training goals
- Choose songs and create playlists that complement the terrain, intensity and rhythm of your profile
Your registration includes:
- Digital Spinning® Instructor Manual
- Digital Study Guide
- Digital video libraries covering bike setup, safety, riding technique and more
- 9-hour workshop covering a mix of exercise science and practical skills
- Two Master Instructor rides
- Spinning® Instructor Certification valid for 2 years (upon successful completion of the course and exam)
- A wide variety of continuing education options for certification renewal
- Eligibility to join the SPIN® membership program with access to free monthly profiles and playlists, on-demand videos to build your skills, discounts on all things Spinning® and more!
What to bring:
- Food and drinks for the day
- 2 x sets cycling clothes
- Pen and paper
- Water bottle
- Date: 4th November 2023
- Start time - 8am
- Finish time – 5pm
- Location: Blue Fitness - 45a Normanby Road, Mount Eden, Auckland
- Cost $450NZDpp
**Please note, minimum of 5 pax enrolled to run**